Thursday, November 11, 2010

Help for Family Members

I have been a member of NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) for 12 years. NAMI started as an organization primarily for family members. NAMI now offers services for both family members as well as consumers.

The free Family to Family educational program has been scientifically proven to benefit family members. Unfortunately NAMI affiliates can only offer this program a few times a year.

When my youngest sister was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia my family turned to me for answers. They thought I naturally knew what to do because I had three diagnoses myself. WRONG! I took the F2F course in order to help my sister. To find a F2F course near you Click Here .


If you are someone diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and a F2F course is not possible in the near future there is another option for your family.  Click Here

Be aware when you register for the free kit you will automatically sign up for a trial membership in a monthly information program. You can cancel at any time before you are billed. If you just want the free info I suggest canceling about one week after you send for the free material.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment